学写好作文2 (Learn to Write Exciting Compositions 2)
Learn to Write Exciting Compositions 2 helps students tackle the composition format commonly tested in schools at Primary 2 (i.e. writing at least 5 sentences based on a given picture 看图写话).
Using a structured approach, students learn how to develop a piece of coherent and interesting text:
Step 1: Practise essential sentence patterns
Step 2: Rearrange given sentences to form a coherent paragraph
Step 3: Learn to write a short paragraph (at least 5 sentences) based on a given picture, with the help of model compositions, writing templates and tips.
- Based on the latest Chinese textbooks
- Composition (看图写话) topics are arranged according to themes for ease of learning
- Oral questions allow parents to engage with their children, helping them to analyse and understand the details of a picture
- Composition (看图写话) pictures and writing templates are printed single-side on A4 sheets to help students refer to them with ease when they are writing their compositions
- Model compositions are annotated to draw attention to particular writing features and structures
ISBN: 978 981 11 5631 1
Target audience: Primary 2 students
- 组词成句: 12 pages
- 排列句子: 12 pages
- 看图写话 – 在家里: 19 pages
- 看图写话 – 学校: 19 pages
- 看图写话 – 出门: 19 pages
- 看图写话 – 庆祝: 19 pages
*Modules are placed in a plastic file. Actual colour of file may be different.